1. Overall responsibility of Quality (Greige inspection, Middle inspection, Final inspection & Lab).
2. Responsible for Product Quality meeting the target efficiently and effectively and as per quality parameters.
3. To ensure that all the raw material testing being done as per procedure and documented (fabrics, dyes, chemicals, embellishments etc.).
4. To make sure all the inline process parameters are tested through lab and confirmed.
5. To ensure all the production output from different departments are meeting the required quality standards.
6. Responsible for Complete in Processes and continuous improvement in process capacities for reducing rate of rejection by targeting RIGHT AT FIRST TIME.
7. To do PPM in house, pre alert the precaution to be taken during different process & give technical call outs to Merchants.
8. To review the defects report of Greige and Middle inspection, reason, analysis and action plan to avoid in future.
9. To make sure all the submission (PP, TOP, and SHADE LOTS) to buyer are thoroughly checked and confirmed to the required standard.
10. To approve the first of bulk in coordination with PD.
11. Evaluating the Proto, Fit and PP Sample and their manufacturing process, make sure it should be production friendly, make sure sample follow the quality standard as per buyer requirements.
12. Co-ordination with Q.C inspection of buying house to get the inspection done at the time of Fittings, Initials, Inline, Midline & Final.
13. To make assurance that the all quality standards are followed on the production floor with the help of quality team.
14. Responsible for successful Buyer Technical audit as per their technical requirement.
15. To coordinate with Merchants and buying house and make sure all the technical limitations are closed well in time.
16. To attend daily Production meeting regarding new styles.
17. To conduct Pre Production Meeting with concerned Merchant & buying Q.A.
18. To conduct all inspection like Pre Production, In line, Mid line and Final Inspections and insuring only quality goods are accepted.
19. Give all type approval to packing like first pcs approval for packing method, trims & Carton marking etc.
20. To discuss with buying house regarding styles, if any concern, then take approval with concerned merchant and final inspection from third party & buying house.
21. To co-ordinate with external QA during inspection.
22. Testing and assuring the quality of product as per export norms.
23. To have Experience in Buyer compliance and relevant auditing methods such as Inspection/ Testing and Quality monitoring from yarn to final finish.
24. To maintain proper record of all the inspection reports.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Textiles / Garments / Accessories
Functional Area:Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role:Quality Assurance/Quality Control Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Textile
Centex International Pvt. Ltd.
Centex Fabrics is an export company with its head quarters in Ludhiana- India. It is a leading manufacturer and exporter of Scarves & Stoles from India.
We have two manufacturing units in Ludhiana. Established in the year 1969, the company is promoted by a technocrat with over a decade experience in business management and international trade. With a single minded motto of devotion to excellence, the company is reputed for its artistic range of products all across the globe. We are fully compliant to Banana Republic, Ann Taylor, Marks & Spencers and to all of our business partners.
We have a vertically integrated, state of the art manufacturing infrastructure. With a single minded motto, 'Devotion to excellence', a lot of efforts are put in by the design team in tune with the international fashion trends, to build an artistic range of products.
The system oriented approach and professional culture imbibed with in the company further strengthens quality & cost effectiveness.
Contact Company:Centex International Pvt. Ltd.